Basimple BS v5 has got a new revision that fixes a bunch of small bugs and a couple of big ones. Not going into detail on what has been fixed, but everything should work smooth now.
It has a couple of new features:
- New way of throwing animations:
- <trhow_anim: id, rate> / <trhow_anim: id, rate, wait_time> (the optional ‘wait_time’ parameter tells how much to wait after launching the animation)
- Animations now dissapear upon impact
- A wait time of 0 or lack of parameter makes the hit animation to play right away
- Camera controls for quick notes reworked to synch better with cast and melee animations
- <use_weapon_tags> tag for skills and items. Makes this action use the currently equiped weapon tags, along with its own. Great if you want your weapons to show a melee animation or use certain pose, and you want the fighting skills to use the current weapon graphics.
- Individual animation speed configuration: You can now configure how fast each of the basic poses animates. You can even have some go backwards or not animate at all.
- Demos showing how to use several different battle formats are on the works (so far, 2k3 battlecharas with rtp enemies and normal characters are done. Next one is holder sprites)
Re-download now to use all of these cool features!